For over 50 years, Inter-Faith Treasure House has provided food and assistance to Camas and Washougal residents in need. It functions almost entirely with the help of volunteers and donations.
*Donate safely using PayPal
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- We continue providing food boxes for those in need.
- We are accepting new clients
- Clients will be asked to wait outside to fill out the paperwork and receive the food cart.
- Food Assistance hours have changed:
- M-F: 10AM - 2PM
- Sat & Sun: Closed
- We continue providing food to children in need through the backpack program.
- The thrift store is closed until further notice.
- We are NOT accepting any donations of physical goods because of COVID-19 concerns.
- We ARE accepting donations of food and money. This is especially important as we usually depend on the funds from the thrift store to operate the food bank.
Weekend Backpack Program Continues Through the Summer
Did you know? More than 1,000 children in Camas get subsidized nutrition during the week in our schools. We help make sure that the neediest among them don't go hungry over the weekend, but supplies are low. We would never want to turn away a student in need.
Want to help? Drop off food donations directly at your school, or the Treasure House, and specify the items are for the Camas backpack program. You'll be helping kids in all grades across Camas!
We Need Volunteers
Our work would not be possible without the support and engagement of community members, like you! Please consider volunteering your time and talents and/or donating food & money. You directly help community families and individuals.
Volunteers fill a variety of needs at Treasure House. Most skills and passions can be translated into helping in tangible ways. We are always grateful for the donation of your time and talents to help the families in our community.
Treasure House feeds over 2,000 people each month. You can help by donating food from the store, host a food drive with your organization or advocate in your community. Teach others about food insecurity.
Treasure House uses cash donations to support program costs and to purchase food, including food for the back pack program. For every dollar you donate we can provide up to four meals to hungry families and individuals.